Post 7: An expert/person in your field that you admire


 


Honestly, I do not admire many people, but I will talk about a professor who has inspired me throughout my career. Juan Ovalle is a professor who teaches Plant Production and Breeding, a degree workshop and will soon open a course on ecological restoration. He is a Postdoctorate Forest Ecophysiology, PhD in Agricultural Sciences, Agronomist Engineer and Licentiate in Agronomic Sciences from Universidad de Concepción.

Professor Ovalle is a person who has inspired and guided me in my undergraduate and now graduate studies. His motivation inspired me to dedicate myself to the area of applied research in plant ecophysiology and propagation of native species. I think he is a person who inspires and motivates students, for that reason I decided to be an assistant and do my thesis with him. 

The professor has contributed by gathering information for the establishment of native species and has also contributed with the creation of work tables to download this information and link the communities in the decision making process.

Comentarios

Entradas populares