My favorite food

 


Hi, I've been vegan for 3 years and the food I like the most is hummus, all the variations that the original recipe has. 

Traditional hummus is a chickpea paste made with lemon juice, sesame seeds, olive oil and garlic. This recipe can be modified in many ways, for example: instead of chickpeas, you can use beets, black, red, white beans, lentils, etc. The best of all is that it is very cheap and easy to prepare. 

The hummus is prepared by mixing all the ingredients in a juicer and ready, it is very easy and fast.

I really like this paste because I can accompany it with any meal, hummus can be prepared for breakfast, lunch and eleven. It is an excellent accompaniment, very nutritious and pleasant to the palate.

Since I changed my diet, hummus has been a great ally because it is an important source of protein. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares