Post 6: How can your mayor make the world a better place?

 I would like to start by mentioning the importance of the environment for the development of life. With the deterioration of the environment, we have seen how different forms of life have not been able to adapt and, consequently, have become extinct. 

Studying forestry engineering and specializing in conservation, I believe that it will allow me to manage and guide decision-making for the benefit of the environment, protecting everything from microorganisms to the ecosystems we inhabit. 

In this process, I feel that I have the responsibility to bring about changes that will allow us to maintain and recover ecosystems degraded by human action. I would like to actively participate in the restoration of ecosystems and the conservation of flora and fauna species in conservation category. 

It is essential to have knowledge of the environment, as it is the basis for caring for and protecting it. In this sense, environmental education is very important to link communities and among all the inhabitants of the planet to achieve changes. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares