A photo and its story

 



This photo is very important to me because it was the first trip abroad that I made with my mom, it was the first time she dared to leave the comforts and backpack through the north to Machu Pcichu. 

It interests me because it is very curious that changing the orientation of the photo of the ruins totally changes what we are seeing, going from mountains to the profile of a man. 

When we were in Machu Picchu our guide left us and we had to walk the ruins alone, I remember that we approached groups that did have a guide to try to hear some of the history of the place. One of the things we heard was that the outline of the ruins formed the profile of an Indian. That is why I took the photo and changed its orientation to verify what we had heard. Do you see the Indian? I do.

Note: It's like what happens in the movie Moana. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares