My Favorite Piece of Technology


 Hello, my favorite technology is the computer because I can do many things at the same time, it is very efficient and fast, it allows me to work, study and watch my classes online, see my loved ones by video call, play games, learn new things, go to the doctor, listen to music, watch videos to do yoga, get information about what is happening in other parts of the world, etc.

Before the pandemic I did not like technology, but in this context the computer has made my life easier, allowing me to perform my duties and be connected to the world, so it has become a fundamental work tool for me. 

I recommend its use because it allows you to organize yourself and learn new things, I would like everyone to have access to this technology, especially students, because it is very difficult to perform in their studies without this work tool.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares